At Prixus Medical we understand that Florida's businesses demand a comprehensive worksite wellness program and we have just the solution. We have combined our medical services with corporate wellness to establish our "Med-Wellness" program. How is this different than other corporate wellness programs? Our program includes the oversight of a Medical Doctor (MD), Biometric Screening, Fitness Challenge, Nutritional Guidance, and Primary Care Telemedicine consults. Programs available today typically include only Biometric Screening and Fitness Challenge. Med-Wellness is a comprehensive solution that addresses the medical and wellness needs of an employee while saving the employer money on health insurance premiums and loss of employee productivity.
Some Quick Facts
- Obesity and diabetes are on the rise at an alarming pace affecting many employees
- Healthcare costs are increasing 12-13% per year over the last 3 years
- Health insurance premiums are increasing 6% or more per year over the past 3 years
- Loss of productivity from employees due to illness and absenteeism cost employers thousands of dollars per year and is on the rise
What Can Corporate Wellness Do For Your Business
- National Research indicates that businesses investing in comprehensive worksite wellness programs can see a return on investment of $2 to $10 for every $1 invested.
- A broad review of comprehensive wellness programs showed, on average:
- 27% improvement in sick leave and absenteeism (increasing productivity)
- 26% improvement in healthcare costs (decreasing premiums and out of pocket costs)
- 32% improvement in worker's compensation and disability management claims
Our Plan for Corporate Membership
- Preventive, Primary Care and Integrative Medicine consults
- Biometric Screening supervised by a Medical Doctor
- The use of Telemedicine during business hours, convenient for all employees who can not leave work.
- Nutritional Guidance from a Medical Doctor, Medical Assistant and Lifestyle Coach.